Sunday, October 26, 2014

C4K Summaries October

My Student's name is Darren. His blog post is of a picture. He is strictly talking about the color sunset-ish orange. I asked him what they color was. I also commented on his painting.

My second student's name is Bella. Her blog post is about  What Kids Should Be Able To Decide In School. She wants to be able to decide how long she has in between classes, how long lunch is, when lunch is, and how long her classes are. My comment was " Hello Bella,
My name is Jennifer Parker and I attend the University of South Alabama. I agree you should have some say in some of these things. I remember middle school and we had 5 minutes and it still wasn’t enough time to use the bathroom and make it across the school and my locker. Also I never had enough time at lunch, even in high school. I suggest eating enough to fill you up before you go to recess or even a bigger breakfast."

My third student's name is  Finnley. His blog post said "likeschool". My comment was the following: "Hi Finnley,
My name is Jennifer Parker and I attend the University of South Alabama. I was wondering if your post meant you like school in general? If so, what do you like about it? I like when I get to learn something new. I also enjoy doing great on test and projects."

My Fourth student's name Paris. She posted about the Rena Oil Spill. She talked about how it sank because of a reef and now the water is polluted. My comment was "Hi Paris,
My name is Jennifer Parker and I attend the University of South Alabama. Thank you for telling me about the Rena Oil Spill. I have not heard of this one. I lived really close to the oil spill that happened in the United States a few years ago."

No comments:

Post a Comment