Sunday, September 28, 2014

C4K Summary for September

 My student's name is Auri. His most recent post was about anti bullying. He had posted about a group that had visited his school to talk about anti bullying. He explained what he thought about this group and what they were there for. They talked about anti bullying and how to stop it. In my first comment, I introduced myself, complimented him, and talked some about bullying. In the end of my comment however, I asked  him a question "What are some of the things they told you would help prevent bullying".  


My second student's name is William. His most recent post was about a food invention. He stated he would like to invite pizza chicken strips using ranch, cheese, and pepperoni. In my comment, I introduced myself and what school I attend. I told him that this was a great invention because both of these are awesome foods. I asked him that if he gave it a try to tell me how it tastes.


  My third student's name is Isabella. Her most recent post she is talking about a book she is reading. I love to read and asked her what her book is about. I told her how long I have been reading for pleasure. She had mentioned she finished all three books in the series in three weeks, I mentioned to her that even though I read about a book or two a day now I hated to read anything when I was her age. I also told her I hope she continues to read books because they are a great way to travel to a new world without having to leave your house.

No comments:

Post a Comment