Sunday, November 30, 2014

C4T # 4 Tina Barseghian

Mind Shift Blog:

Curiosity in Young Learners Is the Foundation of Academic Success
This post is about how preschoolers are starting to make meaning out of the world around them. It talks about how this helps them later learn complicated math and science. My first comment is "My name is Jennifer Parker and I attend the University of South Alabama. How do you know the students are interpreting everything the correct way for them to learn complicated math and science?"

Comment #2 : Hello,
My name is Jennifer Parker and I attend the University of South Alabama. I'm interested in becoming a Kindergarten teacher. I'm also expecting my first child. As a future teacher and mother, I found this very informing. Thank you for sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment