Sunday, November 23, 2014

C4K November Summary

my student's name is Jasmine. Her recently blog post is about her weekend. She is a very active girl. My comment was "Hi Jasmine,
My name is Jennifer Parker and I attend the University of South Alabama. I think you had a very exciting weekend. Do enjoy your swimming lessons? My little sister loves shoes. Do you?"
http://www.jaksflowergirldresses.com/Flower_Girl_Shoes.html

My student's name is Elijah F. His recent blog post was about his morning and what his does at school. My comment to him was "Hey Elijah,

My name is Jennifer Parker and I attend the University of South Alabama. I think your blog is great. You have a very busy schedule during the week. I was wondering what your favorite subject is? I personally love math. Also, what is your favorite thing about school? I always loved recess so I could joke and play with my friends."
http://www.craven.k12.nc.us/bes/

My student's name is Michael. His recent blog post is what he has accomplished for this quarter with his grades and goals. My comment was "Hey Michael,

 My name is Jennifer Parker and I attend the University of South Alabama. I like how you organized your blog post. I'm glad you have learned something new, I think that is one of the best things in school. I'm happy to hear you meet your goals for the first quarter. I also hope you accomplish your goals next quarter. Good Luck! "
http://affirmyourlife.blogspot.com/2009/07/goals-affirmations.html

No comments:

Post a Comment