Saturday, August 23, 2014

What about EDM 310?

Hello,

    I have heard some awful things about this class. It has scared me to sign up for this class, but I decided to get it out of the way. I have heard this class was time consuming and hard. I also heard a lot of the students didn't like the amount of time it took to the assignments and that some found it hard, but I have not heard more then that since I have just recently changed my major to Education. My biggest fear is not doing the blog posts correctly. I'm also worried about forgetting to do something for the class when having to juggle my other commitments. This class is different from every class I have ever taken. I can't just study information and it be given back in some form of a test, though I kind of like the approach because I have never been very good at tests. Plus, the class is interactive. The most difficult thing for me, I believe, will be the posting of videos of myself talking. I'm not a very outgoing person, I have an easier time talking to little kids then adults. The best way for me to overcome this is to do it anyway. I can't think of any others questions to ask.

2 comments:

  1. Hello, Jennifer
    I agree with your post, I was very freaked out about this class as well. Getting adjusted with the class, it has become more interesting to me. I'm also not a very outgoing person as well, but it is very nice to interact with new people that may be a life long friend. I see more familiar faces and each of my classes now, since we are all basically taking more of our major classes. I hope the semester goes well for you in EDM 310 and also the rest of your classes.
    Porscha Sellers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Correct. We get better when we practice!

    Welcome to EDM310!

    ReplyDelete