Thursday, August 21, 2014

Practice


  • I have lived in Loxley, Foley, and Mobile. 
  • My major interests are reading, and spending time with family. 
  • I attend USA because it was close to my family. 
  • I'm a 21 year old female
  • I'm married and expecting my first child. We also have a puppy who thinks she is a baby.
  • I am the oldest child of three. I also adore my brother and sister. 
  • I want to be a teacher because I love little kids. I think they are interesting and fun to be around.
  • A 21st century educator's work entails teaching a student new subjects and helping when student has trouble.
  • I like to read the most

Hello!

   My name is Jennifer Parker. I'm a 21 year old female.I live in Mobile, Alabama, though I was raised in Loxley and Foley, Alabama.  I have been married two years and we are currently expecting our first child. We also have a puppy who thinks she is a baby.My husband is currently attending The Harrison School of Pharmacy at Auburn on USA campus. I have two siblings I adore. My brother is 14 and is a freshman in high school. My sister is 11 and is a 6th grader. My mother works at bay side Orthopedics and works in the billing department. My father owns his own pool cleaning company. I love to read when I have hours of time because I tend to get lost in my book and have no idea whats going on around me. My other love is to spend a lot of time with my family. 
   
     I attend the University Of South Alabama. I actually chose USA because I wanted to be close to my parents and siblings. My major at South is Elementary Education with a double minor in Chemistry and Criminal Justice. I would really love to teach Kindergarten because I love little kids. I find they are the most interesting people and they tell you everything. They also always see the bright side of things. I have wanted to be a teacher  for as long as I can remember. 21st century educator's work entails making sure all students are on the same page with everyone, that everyone understands.Their jobs entail more for preparing students for state tests rather then teaching for higher education.

 The thing I'm best at is caring for others. I love to read more then I like doing anything else. I would like to know how to dance better because I actually enjoy dancing. I actually dance around my parents living room with my little sister often. I can be girly for some things but i prefer my jeans and t-shirt rather then wearing dresses and skirts. I absolutely hate heels! I love action movies and chick flicks. I also love to play video games and bored games.  

No comments:

Post a Comment